- Get an in-depth insight into how Lean Six Sigma evolved, what it’s goals are and why organizations across sectors and industries adopt it to improve their processes
- Get an introduction to D-M-A-I-C, lean six sigma’s most essential improvement cycle
- Get a low down on Six Sigma (DFSS) a traditional cross-industry tool used for effective business process management
- Introduction of D-M-A-D-V, a six sigma approach that use to manage and optimize customer-centric processes that are newly introduced
30 days of self-paced learning
Who is the audience?
- Quality Assurance auditors, supervisors and team members
- Executives wanting to boost their quality career prospects
- Entrepreneurs and business managers looking to optimize their process
- Professionals who want to learn Six Sigma to lead projects in their organization
1.Evolution of Six Sigma
2. What is Six Sigma?
3. Goals of Six Sigma
4. Six Sigma Approach
5. Why do organizations adopt Six Sigma?
6. Six Sigma –Mathematical Interpretation
7. Roles in Six Sigma Organization
8. Key Stakeholders
9. DMAIC Methodology
10. Types of data
11. 7 Basic Quality Tools
- Check Sheet
- Flow chart or Process Map
- Cause and Effect diagram
- Pareto diagram
- Scatter diagram
- Control chart
12. Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
What is required to start?
There are no pre-requisites for our yellow belt lean six sigma training online. However, this course provides a starting point for the green and black belt lean six sigma course for which a yellow belt is essential.
Certification exam details
- 40 question multiple choice test
- 1 mark each, no negative marking
- Online exam
- 28 questions required to clear the exam